We collect updated data on the most important HIV organizations, pharmacies, laboratories, both for people living with HIV, and for those who are at risk for HIV and other sexually transmitted infections.
This information is available via interactive maps. On this map you can find the nearest:
- clinics that provide HIV treatment;
- clinics where you can take HIV or STI tests anonymously;
- reserve drug stocks to help with any interruptions in treatment in case of need;
- communities of people living with HIV and HIV/AIDS service organizations;
- peer counselling services.
Currently we provide comprehensive information across Eastern Europe and Central Asia and are expanding our range elsewhere.
If you need to let us know about any errors on the map or inform us about any new organization, center, pharmacy, laboratory, self-help group or to register on our map as a peer counsellor — write to us.